Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Morning

I awoke to find a missed call on my phone. I had left it downstairs on my desk when I finally made it to bed early this morning. The call was from Hindolo. 6:04am. That's what I get for having phoned him a couple of times that early.... It made me feel a bit better and a bit saddened at the same time.

I'm doing some laundry. Getting ready to seam this sweater.

I have one auction that I'm bidding for on eBay. I should be able to get it fairly easily. It is a cross stitch pattern. I have decided that my first cross stitch project will be angels - a Celtic angel and an African angel. I found the Celtic angel pattern on closeout from Annie's Attic, and I found the African angel from the same series on eBay.

I need to get back to work on the househould drudge.

1 comment:

Paul said...

could I have a look on the ebay link?

Thanks
Paul
My Celtic Cross Stitch