Thursday, December 13, 2007

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I am in the midst of fighting the temptation to call off work. If I lose, oh well. LMTCFAO Seriously, though I really need to go... finish out this month... be done... Oh, fuck it, I'm just gonna call off, brb...

OK, you know it's the right time to call off when even the boss is laughing and commenting "I understand completely and don't blame you one bit." while taking the call off.

I am going to segue into other topics before I let the bullshit work politics completely ruin what can otherwise be a good day.

My daughter's Lemon Bastard Hound is doing a sufficient job in the "make me have a bad day" department by himself. He was grubbing in the ash tray (miserable creature) and dumped the whole thing into my purse. eeeeeee-d-yot quadruped Now, he has the nerve to lie sleeping in the middle of the floor as if nothing is amiss. I ought to kick him on my next trip by.

"Innovation is not the product of logical thought, even though the final product is tied to a logical structure." - Einstein

Suppose I should get on to the thrilling adventure that is doing the laundry.

No comments: