Friday, December 21, 2007

Another Effed Up Friday Morning & I Gotta Work Later

I should be sleeping. Not close to happening yet. I'm awaiting packages from FedEx and from the USPS. If I don't get to them before the hood rats do...

The Princess is at the sitter's with the little boys. When I dropped them off at school this morning, she was convinced that her mother had said she could stay home today because she "was sick last night." News to me. I made her get out of the van. In the middle of the parking lot then ensued the screaming hissy fit because she didn't have her backpack. I put her back in the van and took her to the sitter's.

My daughter is bitching because Rick didn't pay his child support and that bank account is overdrawn. Michael's check was $900+, and she isn't sure how she is going to be able to feed everyone this week, let alone buy Christmas presents. She's mad because I had an attitude about the Princess's behavior this morning.

Work is gonna be screwed up because Brian denied a request for a day off that wasn't submitted in time (Usually not a problem, except for the holidays when you pretty much have to stick to the policy because of the number of time off requests.) so we're pretty certain she is going to call off for tomorrow night, leaving me stuck to cover at least the evening portion of the shift and then be back in at 7am Sunday.

I am more than a little hurt that Hindolo hasn't bothered to try and call me back since I missed his call Tuesday. He hasn't even responded to the email that I sent him Tuesday after I missed his call.

All in all, it is shaping up to be a pretty miserable lead-in to Christmas.

Oh yeah, and happy winter solstice.

No comments: