Monday, December 3, 2007

Got in from work a bit ago. Even though it was in the mid-50s today, temperatures are due to drop about 20 degrees over the next few hours. There is a wind advisory in effect until 6am tomorrow morning. Lovely. It rained heavily late this afternoon and this evening. Should make for some icy driving early in the morning.

Sent the guy an email telling him to be careful driving tomorrow morning. I would have called, but I'm sure he was all "talked out" after the 2:02 conversation we had earlier this evening. (That's two minutes, two seconds, by the way.)

Our previous phone conversation was 2:13. Or was it 2:18? (No, Genny, I haven't talked with him since then. LOL)

Have you any idea how frustrating it is, after being ignored for days on end, to talk and have it only be for two minutes?

In all sincerity, I believe that he would genuinely like to classify me as "high maintenance." I am wondering about his criteria and previous girlfriends who have been described as high maintenance. And, I'm wondering about the girlfriend from grad school whose photo in the album merited, "I'm not sure why we broke up." I could venture a couple of guesses on that one and probably come close to a correct answer.

Just noticed that the temperature here has dropped 10 degrees in the last hour.

Now, down another 6 degrees in the last 45 minutes. The winds are about 30mph and the wind chill is making it feel about 12 degrees colder than the actual temperature of 39.

Miserable. I am inside my house and am aching.


It is Monday morning and the high temperature today is supposed to be 32. It is 30 degrees now. Gotta love it. And to think I would complain about low temperatures in the 40s and 50s in Tucson.

Gotta do something to try and get warm here.




No comments: