Monday, December 10, 2007

another tired Monday

My alarm was ringing, unheard, for nearly an hour this morning when I was awakened by my daughter pounding on my wall. Gotta love it. She had to run out the door to work upon my arrival over here.

Clothes had been laid out last night. The little boys have new socks. Has my daughter been reading my blog? Or does she just know me well enough to have realized that my BS thresh hold has been surpassed?

The boys have been pretty good this morning. I left a voice mail for that guy to call me. And he did, surprisingly. His phone battery was dying, so he told me he would call me back later after his last clinical recall this afternoon.

He leaves Wednesday. I work tomorrow night. I want to spend some time with him before he leaves. He returns on Thursday after Christmas and back to work on Friday.

He mentioned trying to find a dining room table while he was in Europe. I told him to visit the flea market in Paris and get me an 18th Century French farmhouse table. Probably, no absolutely, a bit too eclectic in decorating style for him... but, I'd be in heaven.

The Asian print I found for the dining room will go well with the chairs. Now... to find a table.... I'm not holding my breath on the French farmhouse one. It wouldn't go with my $2.92 Art.com thrift store print anyway. lol He is too funny. Expensive furniture for the living room. Expensive dining room chairs. But telling me he will be happy with looking for a $200 dining room table. ~rolls eyes~ One more reason that I love him, I have to admit.

I'm still trying to convince him that he needs to let me have at the apartment while he's away and come home to a beautiful place.

Going to pause here. I need to find something to eat and get some more coffee.

No comments: