Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cthulhu for President. Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?



In a bit of a mood. My back aches from when I wrenched it while driving to work and had to swerve sharply to avoid hitting a car that pulled out in front of me. My leg is numb because the sciatic nerve was irritated when I wrenched my back. And, I am cold!

In order to be warm in this house, I have to set the thermostat at 76 degrees (inadequate insulation and drafty storm windows). With natural gas prices being what they are, I cannot afford to set my thermostat that high this year. I could if I didn't have to pay $3 a gallon for gas for my car, too. The rate for natural gas is $1.296 per 100 cubic feet. The current rate expires January 1. I am certain it will take a hefty jump on January 2.

We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow evening. One to three inches. Possibly more snow on Wednesday. Yuck!

I roll my own cigarettes. I have a feeling that one of these days soon I'm going to get pulled over by a cop who thinks I'm smoking a joint. I generally buy the tubes that come with the filter attached, but I still prefer smoking a non-filter cigarette.

It has become Tuesday. A bit past noon. I just took a bad fall from the top of my back steps when the hand rail broke loose. Ended up falling on top of the rail and one of the kids' toys, on my back. Hit both my hands and forearms and right upper arm on something. The broken iron railing, I'm thinking. Landed with my knees bent and my left foot and ankle took a hard hit into the ground. Oh damn, am I ever gonna be sore from this one!

No comments: