Monday, December 10, 2007

36:42

I’m about to go soak in the tub. Wait on that guy to get home and call me back. We killed his cell phone battery while he was shopping for a “haut.” That would be translated as “hat” for those whose L-1 is English.

You know, I think we have talked more in the last couple of days than we have in the last month. And, even managed to get in some genuine laughs.

I have threatened that if he does not call, I will simply show up at his door. He informed me that he was still shopping. I had to explain that I meant I would be showing up in two or three hours if he did not phone me back. I sometimes wonder which of us is the more
“blonde.” Then again, I suppose he was merely thinking that he didn't want me to be waiting in the cold while he was still out. awwwww.... he really is sweet. Even though I'm convinced it is about 51% sweet and 49% a-word.

's ok, I'm 51%
a-wordand 49% could possibly be sweet if I tried harder.

In any case, I'm off to soak in the tub and bake some of the soreness out of my back.


No comments: